-->

Monday, September 19, 2011

Friendship is just a word, but my girls give it a meaning..

   I think that all the people who a person interacts with every day leave a mark in one’s mind and influence some aspect of their personality. Some people have such vivid characters, that just one meeting with them is enough to leave a strong impact. I have met many different and interesting people who have played important roles in helping me shape my personality and who have even caused major changes in my life. For this reason, it is hard for me to choose a single person who has had an important influence on me. It is not just one person, they are 8 people who had a great impact in my life. Each one of them has very different personality but we have something that joins us together.

Everyone has their own definition of what their own best friend is like and what an impact they has made in their life, but for me Best friends are people whom you can trust with your deepest secrets, with the understanding that you will not be betrayed. Best friends drop tears along with you in trying moments, and cheer and laugh along with you when you are successful in what you do. There are certain qualities that make a friend a best friend. What are these qualities? It does not depend on how pretty they are, nor does it depend on their wealth. There are more important qualities than wealth and status in a person. Being a best Friend is more than seeing each other in school every day or knowing them since Kindergarten, but the truth is that a best friend is the one who knows you from the inside and accepts the way you are, knows your flaws and accept it. In addition, we can express our feelings and can be sure that they really listen to us.

My girls and me always hang out, went to the movies, mall, out to eat. We love to party and that’s one of the tons of thing we have in common, we love clothe, nice heels, and we always share and help what to wear, If we get in trouble for something all of us face it together. I love to be with them because we always have different theme of conversations, sometimes we gossip and think that we are the top of the world, and that’s kind of funny but at the end we laugh at us. We love to make inside jokes nobody would understand and each of us have something to tease with and we laugh a lot until our stomach hurts. We have sense of humor, we might see immature and childish, but we only have a good time. I like our friendship group because beside we are a big group we manage to reconsider our vales, the way we see ourselves and the way we perceive life in general. We are honest every time. We carry ourselves; we take care of each other. We had passed a lot of problems together but no matter what, we always support us in the good and rough times. It’s just about best friends’ things…


One day we were talking to live together, can you imagine that! Our department would be like the pre party place all the time. The department would be clean because we are kind of organized. And about cocking each one of us would see what to eat, but I know that one would be nice and cook for all, maybe sometimes could be me. We have a lot of good and crazy ideas, but we have different plans and desires for life.

 I found my best friends in high school, because when I got older I realized who my real friends were. I consider myself fortunate to have them as my friends. They are a source of strength and guide to me. They may be the craziest and weird people you can meet but if you get to know them you will see all the special and brilliant things I see in them and not even all this words could express the appreciation a have to each one of my girls. I hope that no matter what we kept in touch and if years go by, no matter how distanced we’ll be, we’ll never be apart


No comments:

Post a Comment